Thursday, March 29, 2012

Just a kiss away

Why do people kiss? To show love and affection? To feel good? To have fun?

Well, I'm sure everyone has a reason. But as for me, I take this act rather seriously. The only people I've kissed are my family members and my pillow sometimes, and I have never kissed someone who was close to me (in that romantic sense). I wonder how it feels like to actually kiss someone whom you are emotionally close to; it must be a liberating and peaceful thing to experience.

In any case, my philosophy of 'kissing' is that I will only kiss someone as a sign of me saying to that person: "I love you very much, and there is a chance that I want to spend the rest of my life with you". I believe that a kiss is very powerful and speaks volumes where words fail to do so.

And so to whoever I am going to kiss in the future, I sincerely hope that you will feel the same way about me as well. A kiss is truly a physical manifestation of love, and I yearn for that day when I can express my love to that special someone. It is indeed just a kiss away... ...

1 comment: